Group Operations Development & IT is a Nordic organization with resources in four countries under one common management. The aim is to deliver values for NCC as a whole by focus on optimized benefits delivered to the business as well as be innovative and drive digital transformation. The main objective is to ensure that NCCs business areas can deliver expected value to our end customers. We are seeking a Service Manager for IT Servicedesk in NCC Group OD&IT, IT-Support function.
The role at NCC
As Service Manager for IT Servicedesk you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of defined service according to the service levels agreed with the Business. This includes service availability and maintenance, process support, budgeting and tracking and follow-up of SLA’s related to the service as well as ensuring compliance and IT security. NCC Group OD & IT are currently in a transformation process to start delivering IT as a Service towards the Business and as a IT Service Manager you will have a key position in delivering the service and lead the maintenance of the service.
You will also act as a process specialist where you participate in the development of support processes, and manage/coordinate administrative tasks related to IT Servicedesk. You will have close cooperation with the NCC Business units in Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland.
Preferred location Solna Sweden, other Nordic locations can be negotiated.
• At least 5 Years of working experience in the related field
• Proven experience working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
• Proven experience of managing and operating IT services at an enterprise level
• Relevant industry experience (construction industry) is an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed in the pursuit of excellence
• Service Management
• ITIL knowledge, certification is an advantage
• Knowledge of working with ITSM tools, ServiceNow knowledge is an advantage
• Knowledge of Office 365 is an advantage
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
As we are interviewing on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible. Last day to apply is October 31st. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact HR Specialist Recruiting, Karin Österman de Wall, +46(0)709 078 72 10.
For further information regarding the position you may contact
Jori Hovi, +358 50 593 1373, firstname.lastname@example.org
IT-Manager Workplace & End-user Support / IT Support