Ansøgningsfrist: 13-04-2020 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey.
We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Construction IT Domain Lead
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
As a Construction IT Domain Lead at NCC, you will have an overall responsibility for designing the future landscape for NCC’s business applications. You will work extensively with our business transformation program and Enterprise Architecture unit as well as with our service owners. A large extent of your work will be related to our core construction applications, Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools.
In this position you will…
- Create an overall roadmap and life-cycle plan, that is aligned with business needs for the services included in your responsibility
- Translate long-term strategic plans into tactical plans and budgets for the services
- Proactively identify and take actions to improve the organization’s ability to deliver quality services
- Suggest and build commitment for the overall development of the service area based on the enterprise architecture and IT strategy
- Be responsible for the preparation of lessons learned feedback from ongoing and completed projects regarding unit’s time spent, key figures etc.
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have:
- Suitable education in computer science or equivalent education/experience
- Experience from construction and/or manufacturing business
- Good service management experience
- Vendor management knowledge
- ITIL certificate
- Experience from construction applications and BIM/VDC tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one or more Nordic languages
To be successful in this position you probably are:
- An independent person who can rely on your experience and knowledge in the field
- A good ambassador for your field and NCC with a mature personality
- A confident person
- Persistent – knowing what it takes to make change happen
- Highly driven and goal-oriented
- Open minded and creative with a “think outside the box” attitude
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 12. The selection is ongoing. Welcome with your questions to Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordström or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz.
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment