Ansøgningsfrist: 13-04-2020 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey.
We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Integration Architect at NCC
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
As our Integration Architect, you will have the main responsibility to make sure that our systems and system integrations handle data correctly, both from a technical and business perspective. You will be responsible for development, design and management of the integration architecture. In this position you will be important for us in our transformation journey.
In this position you will...
- Be responsible for architecture and development of our integration platform
- Be responsible for integration governance and/or Center of Excellence
- Oversee that systems and system integrations handle data accurately
- Investigate new integration technologies and make suggestions on what should be used
- Improve the integration architecture and cooperate with the business
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have
- Good understanding of cloud-based integration services
- Solid experience from system integration
- Good understanding and knowledge in systems that are critical to the business
- Several years of experience from the integration field
- Experience preferably from cloud technologies like Logic Apps and biztalk
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you probably are
- A person who enjoys, and have perseverance enough, to drive a cloud transformation of this scale
- A solution-oriented person with great communication skills
- Highly driven and goal focused
- Confident in your integration knowledge and experience
- A person who likes to be an ambassador in NCC’s transformation
- A team player who enjoys delivering in cooperation with others
- Easily interact with people at all levels and have a mature personality
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 5. Welcome with your questions to Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordstrom or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz.
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment.