Ansøgningsfrist: 13-04-2020 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey.
We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees , DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Data Steward at NCC
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
As our Data Steward you will be responsible for analyzing and “reading” our master data system to make sure that the data is used correctly. In cooperation with the business, you will work to improve the data quality to create value through improved decision-making and better processes.
In this position you will:
- Proactively analyze data quality, identify issues, suggest improvements and drive changes in IT and/or in the business processes
- Promote the business value of instant and good quality data in the business to improve decision-making and the collaboration in the business.
- Handle common information models and improvement proposals within our information governance process
- Work with data guidelines and policies and the compliance related to that
- Create value to NCC by improving and securing the quality of data
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have:
- Experience from master data management, information modeling and integrations
- Good knowledge and understanding of BI and MS SQL Server
- Understanding/experience/potential to acquire knowledge of machine learning is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you probably are:
- Good at creating working relationships, able to build trust and to be a promotor of data value
- Confident in your experience and knowledge as a Data Steward
- Good at driving work forward and capable of being a pioneer in this position at NCC
- Able to work with a narrow scope as well as seeing the big picture
- Aresponsible and a communicative person
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 12. Welcome with your questions to Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordström or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment