Ansøgningsfrist: 13-04-2020 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey.
We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees , DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Information Management Lead at NCC
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
As an Information Management Lead at NCC you will have an overall responsibility for designing the future landscape for NCC’s business applications. You will work extensively with our business transformation program and Enterprise Architecture unit as well as with our service owners.
In this position you will...
- Have a functional responsibility for information management
- Implement information governance and processes
- Be responsible to develop, drive and follow up on roadmaps in the area of information management
- Work in close cooperation with business stakeholders and act as a bridge between the business and IT at NCC
- Act as an ambassador for NCC in our journey to become a data driven company
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have:
- Experience from working with Information Governance
- Experience from transformation journeys
- Experience from project leading/line manager/functional manager role within IT
- Several years of experience from Master Data or BI/Data Warehouse solutions
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you are probably:
- A highly driven and independent person
- Good at creating working relationships and skilled at teamwork
- Have education and communication skills and likes to contribute to the organization
- Persistent – knowing what it takes to make change happen
- Goal oriented with a great capacity to see the “now” picture as well as visualizing the future
- Action oriented and self-leading
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 12. The selection is ongoing. Welcome with your questions to Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordström or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz.
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment