Ansøgningsfrist: 25-04-2020 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey. We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Group Information Security Architect at NCC
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
As our new Group Information Security Architect you will be placed at the Information Security function of the Enterprise Architecture & IT Strategy, a Nordic Group Function at NCC. Your responsibility will include that initiatives of development are being realized according to the NCC guidelines of Information Security as well as creating solution architecture when developing new security functions.
You have a background working with Information Security and Enterprise Architecture. As such you have an ability to switch between Enterprise Architecture perspectives when applying NCC Information Security guidelines, both working on a business process level as well as applying appropriate controls in a solution architecture.
In this position you will...
- Contribute in development of NCC IT-security roadmap and general Information Security in the target architecture
- Work in close cooperation with IT operation & with development projects designing solutions in line with our decided target architecture
- Be an advocate of best practices within the Information Security area and at the same time applying pragmatism in order to achieve the best outcome in each situation
- Work in close cooperation with the rest of the Enterprise Architecture-team and our IT-services organization
- Lead the journey of change at Group level, together with our Business Areas and Group Functions.
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have
- A business value-oriented approach to IT Security
- Solid work experience from the Information Security area at a midsized or larger organization
- Proven track record from both acting at an operative level and in an advising role
- Knowledge in how to design and perform risk-analysis activities
- Knowledge in architecting proper IT Security controls based on risk analysis
- Experience in applying controls in workable solution architecture preferably in Microsoft Cloud solutions
- Knowledge of TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Knowledge of ISO 27000-series or NIST frameworks
- Knowledge in GDPR
- Preferably certificate in CISSP, CISM, CRISC or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you probably are
- Motivated by proactive work together with both the business and IT.
- Driven by understanding complex information security matters from non-technical stakeholders within the business and suggest good solutions that balances efforts with business risk
- Analytically strong and comfortable in risk management processes and control frameworks
- Excellent in building relations and communicating at all levels within an organization
- Able to perform and deliver value-adding solutions at a high level
- A good communicator
- Can challenge existing models
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment