Do you want to contribute with your expertise to our Project Management team?
Ansøgningsfrist: 28-01-2022 -
NCC Group (PMO) project management team are looking for a project manager with a Business and IT profile. We can offer a culture that enables you to be successful in your project deliveries. We have a great team of professional project managers with a high team spirit and engagement level.
The PMO team is currently represented in the Nordic countries and is responsible for projects within our business development and projects that are more system-oriented.
In the PMO team you get to:
- Be a part of a Nordic team of highly skilled project managers with a perfect mix of senior and experienced members
- The PMO team as of today consists of 6 experienced and senior project managers and two PMO service managers and 12 external PM´s
- Work with a variation of projects both in size and complexity levels
- Plan and lead projects and program for internal clients with different methods and technologies
- Challenge to lead projects in an agile context (Hybrid project Management)
- Type of projects: Strategic System End of life replacements, Tactical development for core business e.g. Asset management for machines, Creating a spent analysis robot solution,
- Coming Challenges: New pay roll system Denmark, Replacing the accounting system, New system for project cost management etc.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Have at least 6-8 years of professional Experience in working with medium to larger projects (150 MSEK +) as a project or program manager
- Good knowledge of Business development projects with focus on IT
- Be solution-focused, pragmatic, and reliable
- Be structured and have the tools, experience & techniques to bring order to chaos in complex projects
- Be fluent in English
We see It as a merit if
- You speak any of the nordic languages
- You have experience of working with projects in an agile context.
What's in It for you?
When you will be joining us you will be given the possibility to make an real impact in the organization and work in a Nordic context with a lot of exciting opportunities. Work life balance is important to us and we believe in responsibility and flexibility. Some travel will occur.
At NCC, we offer you:
- Professional growth
- Meaningful projects
- Open culture
- Great work life balance!
- New and nice office spaces
- Great health facilities
Please attach you CV or LinkedIn-profile and we’ll reach out to you.
Interviews will be held on continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply today!
We are looking for project managers who live in all Nordic countries so do not hesitate to contact us!
We perform background checks on all final candidates.
NCC declines calls from recruitment companies.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 14,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
Head of PMO