Solution Architect for Cloud
Ansøgningsfrist: 24-10-2022 -
Do you want to make a real difference and make decisions that improve people's everyday lives? As a Solution Architect at NCC, we can offer you just that! You'll get the opportunity to work in an environment influenced by sustainability, digitalization, and innovation!
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. We are currently looking for a Solution Architect for Cloud who is great at collaboration and thrive on becoming an important player in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
This role is about seeing potential solutions, suggesting how NCC should use them. Interact with other professionals (Service Managers, Developers, Project Managers, other Architects) into getting consensus and then oversee that the implementation works as intended.
In this position you will:
- Identity challenges and proactively suggest solutions within the area
- Develop Target Architecture in the Cloud and IT Infrastructure domain
- Interact with Cloud & IT Infrastructure team to develop the team and our standard practices
- Interact with other Architects as a Subject Matter Expert and provide support in various projects
- Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements (e.g., performance), to design appropriate solutions.
- Deliver solution architecture, i.e., Service Design Documentation (SAD) including process, application, data, integration, and infrastructure architecture
- Deliver input to development initiatives time, costs, and risk for proposed solution/service designs
- Follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture
- Assist in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research
- Be the driver of the architectural perspective during RFP-processes
- Work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow the decided solution design
- Participate in architecture forums to provide input to the assigned development
- Ensure that the expected quality of solutions is achieved
- Assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect.
We believe that you have an academic degree or similar in IT and have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You have several years of experience from the similar role. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. Experience in ITIL and Agile processes are also an asset.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey, why we need you to:
- Be experienced with all IaaS and PaaS services in Azure
- Have a strong background in DevOps and Agile methodology, this also includes the understanding how to architect automation in Azure Devops and Github Enterprise
- Have Solution Architecture knowledge and in experience in: Azure, MS365, Power platform
- Be familiar with NIST and ISO standards (especially ISO27001 and NIST SP 800-53) and how they can be implemented in cloud services
- Possess Microsoft CAF knowledge
- Have deep understanding of Azure AD and how modern authentication can be implemented.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to:
- Be able to present complex information in a simplified way
- Be a strong team player that is great at collaborating both within your own team but also with all of your co-workers in other units and functions.
- Be open for change and implementation of new ways of working
This position can be in any of our major cities in the Nordics.
The position may require travelling 1-2 days a month within the Nordic countries, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible.
In accordance with NCC’s safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
You will be reporting to the IT Competence Manager whilst working cross-functions in an Agile team driven by the Service Owner.
Contact and application
Please register your application with Cover Letter and CV in English. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 24-10-2022. For further information on this position, please contact Anders Blankholm, IT Competence Manager, +4560915391 or Karin Österman de Wall, HR Recruitment Specialist, +46790787210.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness, and a strong will to succeed together. Every day, our more than 13,000 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences, and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.